What is it?
This script takes the user's form inputs and sends the details in a templated HTML email to the site admin, and optionally a confirmation email to the user.
Data from your form is submitted to this script, which is then processed and sent via the Swiftmailer email library.
We've taken the hard work out of setting up contact forms. By configuring settings in the
forms/smtp.php file you can easily send rich emails to the site owner and user alike.
Forms can be protected by Google reCAPTCHA v2 (Checkbox and Invisible reCAPTCHA). See our reCAPTCHA docs for more detail.
- Swiftmailer Library
- SMTP with optional TLS/SSL
- Plain Text + HTML included in emails
- Save submissions to CSV file
- HTML templated email to site owner
- HTML templated confirmation message to user
- JSON response to interface with form scripts provided with theme.